MELBA COLLEGE VIRTUAL TOUR
YEAR 7 2021 PATHWAYS INFORMATION EVENING
YEAR 7 2021 PATHWAYS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
Melba College is an open entry school. There are no restrictions. If you apply, you will be welcome.
Applications are made through your primary school via an application form to be completed and returned to the primary school by May.
Notification of your school placement will occur in August.
Important dates and events
Campus familiarisation visit for students enrolling:
- without a large peer group
- with funding support
Information Night - an opportunity for us to
- highlight the college vision, values, culture and strategic direction
- outline curriculum details and procedural information
- introduce you to staff
- address any questions or concerns.
- all students attend Melba College, meet their form group peers and prepare for the commencement of learning in the following year.
- Mt Evelyn, 3 days (approximately $250)
Parent Information Evening
- Information update, brief conversation with teachers
Late Term 1
- First formal reporting opportunity
- GPA Cycle 1 Reports and Parent Student Teacher Conferences